Friday, January 1, 2010

American Analog Set Live Nov 16th 2005 Cambridge Mass.

American Analog Set Live Nov 16th 2005 Cambridge Mass.

Sound quality is 'A'.

I really dug this band, post rock with lyrics. Granted I prefer my "newer" bands to be lyric-less I do find about 1 or 2 out of every new 10 groups do have vocals. Just am getting tired of people yelling and or telling me the same crap over and over.

Great set this one, if you like these guys or never heard but wanted to this is a good place to start.

Mp3 audio source:mp3

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Fuck This ... I'm Leaving
02 Kindness Of Strangers
03 Immaculate Heart I & II
04 New Drifters
05 Weather REPORT
06 Choir Vandals
07 Hard To Find
08 Born On the Cusp
09 the Hatist
10 Dont Wake Me
11 Cool Kids Keep
12 Were Computerized
13 Shes Half

http://www.mediafire.com/?liytnz1zu4t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I was at this show. I think it was TT the Bears, on a chilly, drizzly November evening. I'm happy to find this recording. Thanks

Harry Sweeper said...

I am always going to hate myself for not knowing about this show when it was happening. Would have loved to have been able to see them.

Also, the mediafire link is dead. Any way you could reupload if you have the time? Thanks, and take it easy! -Harry